Crisis Prevention Services
A team consisting of nurses and health advocates ready to step in when efforts to help an aging or loved one have hit a brick wall. We specialize in Elderly Crisis Prevention: we know the ropes, know the local resources, know whom to call, and know how to get things done quickly and economically but with sensitivity to an elderly person’s dignity and resistance to change.
Coventry, Vernon, & Roberts, LLC can implement solutions on an ongoing basis:
- Work with health care providers to facilitate, often long delayed, medical care to improve health status and improve the ability to function independently.
- Advocate with care providers, making difficult-to-access systems (hospitals, insurance companies, doctor’s offices, home health agencies) work for our clients.
- Supervise in-home caregivers or facilitate the move to an environment with more support.
- Assist with obtaining financial entitlements when eligible.
- Provide crisis intervention - step in to solve an immediate problem.
- Communicate with the family and other interested parties.